Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Few Notes

Ok, this post is way late, but it's been a whirlwind since I got home with work, doctors appointments, childbirth classes, and nursery painting and taking time to prop my feet up. It's been unseasonably warm here the last 2 weeks such that my feet and ankles have been swollen. I no longer have ankles but long calves often referred to as cankles that nearly crease as my ankle becomes my foot. I had never considered how attractive normal ankles were until now. Each morning when the swelling has gone down I take a quick look to admire them before they puff up again like sausages. I swear if you pierced them they would steam.

So I really am wanting to post on the trip to Mobile. It was so fantastic. We took pictures at the 2, yes 2, baby showers my dear friends and family hosted for me. I saved them to a cd and then Mom gave the cd to Shelly, so that's the hold up on pictures. Here's one Mom emailed to me of 3 Mamas. Ashley, Erin, and myself. Ashley has actually already had her baby September18th. Welcome to the world baby Caroline Grace! Erin is having her baby October 16th and I am due the next month. The 3 of us hung out at Ono during the summers together and it's so funny that we would all have babies nearly exact months apart. It's not coming through as a clear photo, but it's good enough. I seem to be making some weird face.

I'll post more later with more pictures as I get them, but while I had the chance I wanted to get started on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment