Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Playoff Weekend Before Last

Weekend before last we went up to my parent's house for a weekend getaway with our friends Keith, Kelly, and Peter. Keith and Peter were also in the play, The Foreigner, with me last February. I can't believe it's been almost a year since The Foreigner - the event that changed my life forever. I still believe it was all the excitement and adrenaline from being cast in the play that took my mind off trying to get pregnant which then resulted in me getting pregnant. Funny how that works.

We watched the playoffs and enjoyed football fare, cold beer and cocktails, and ended the evening with Catch Phrase, interpretive dancing to 90's music - thank you, Keith - and hot tubbing. Katie Rose was spectacular through the evening with only a few fussy moments. Good thing we brought her bouncy seat and the exercise ball on which she LOVES to bounce. We don't go anywhere without those 2 things. The next morning we got up early as babies often do and had breakfast. After breakfast we hiked to the saloon to have mimosas. We watched more football on Sunday and got home just in time to watch Big Love.
Thank you Mom and Dad for letting us use the house. Thank you Ross Barrett for unlocking and warming up the house and hot tub for us. We are so lucky to have you!





No comments:

Post a Comment